Pages

Friday, May 18, 2012

Spiderman "Unzipped" Nails

I'm not a crazy superhero fan, but if you ask which superhero is my favourite, I definitely have to say Spiderman. I love that (especially in the Toby Maguire movies) that Peter Parker is just a normal nerdy guy, living in a real city. Because of this, and OPI's new release of the Spiderman collection, I decided to paint Spiderman nails.


The blue is Yoga-Ta Get This Blue from OPI and the red is a layer of Gypsy Queen from Misa, then a layer of Wocka Wocka from OPI. The grey for the hoodie is Stormy from Revlon Top Speed. The silver and black are acrylic craft paint. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you guys! Let me know what you think of the blog, the art and most of all, what YOU would like to see on here!