Pages

Thursday, May 3, 2012

OPI's Minnie Mouse

There are tons of new nail polish collections coming out, and some of them are exciting me like crazy! Most of all though, I can't wait for the OPI Minnie Mouse Collection.

It features a frosted red, called The Colour of Minnie, a shimmery magenta, called If You Moust, You Moust, a pretty pink, called I'm All Ears and a heart filled glitter, called Nothin' Mousie Bout It. It's set to release in June, but I don't know if I can wait! I'm a huge Minnie and Mickey Mouse fan, which makes this super exciting! Speaking of Minnie and Mickey, last year, after my return from Disney World, I painted them on my nails. Here's the look.



They were inspired by this purse that I bought in Disney. Enjoy!




No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you guys! Let me know what you think of the blog, the art and most of all, what YOU would like to see on here!