Pages

Saturday, September 22, 2012

31 Day Nail Art Challenge --- Day 20, Water Marbling

I'm not a huge fan of water marbling for nails. Don't get me wrong, I think it's gorgeous when it's done. I just hate the amount of time it takes to do, as well as the mess it makes. So that's the reason I only marbled one nail. I do hope to someday be as good Colette from My Simple Little Pleasures, though. If you haven't seen her water marbling, check it out. It's absolutely amazing. Anyways, here's the day 20 design.



The marbled finger is one coat of Grey-t to be Here from Essence and the marbling is done with Grey-t to be Here and Midnight Plum from Avon. The other fingernails are painted with Grey-t to be Here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you guys! Let me know what you think of the blog, the art and most of all, what YOU would like to see on here!