Pages

Sunday, January 6, 2013

Sparks Will Fly

Hey guys!
I've had magnetic polishes for a while; probably since they were introduced about two years ago. But for some reason, I've never photographed and blogged about them. So, today, I'm finally showing one of my magnetic polishes.


No top coat.


Top coat.

This is two coats of Sparks Will Fly from the China Glaze Magnetix collection. I used the horizontal lines magnet and placed in on a diagonal from the tip of the nail to get the design. I like the coverage and colour, but I find the magnetic polishes take a long time to dry and once dry they almost have a matte finish. Of course, a bit of top coat easily makes it shiny. 

Anyways, hope you guys are having a great day and enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. This is gorgeous! I also have a magnetic polish but for some reason I've never worn it yet. This is changing my mind though!

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you guys! Let me know what you think of the blog, the art and most of all, what YOU would like to see on here!