Pages

Tuesday, April 16, 2013

A Flower in a Field of Weeds

This post is a little bit late, over a week late to be exact. Because on April 5th I went to a Billy Talent (and Sum 41) concert. For those of you who don't know, Billy Talent is a punk rock band from Mississauga  Canada. Let me just say, it was the best concert I've ever seen! I had a floor ticket, and I was front row, so I was pretty darn close to the stage. And, of course being me, I had to paint my nails for the concert.



My base was Black Satin from Rimmel, and all the details for the mouth, as well as the white, was acrylic. As you can see by the comparison, I base my nail art after the cover of the CD Billy Talent II.

And here are a couple concert pictures. 



4 comments:

I would love to hear from you guys! Let me know what you think of the blog, the art and most of all, what YOU would like to see on here!