Pages

Monday, June 10, 2013

No Music, No Life

Hey guys! Here's my latest manicure.


This whole manicure is done with Sharpies. The only nail polish used was top coat. My pinkie is music notes, my ring finger is a pair of headphones turning into a heart, my middle finger is a Billy Talent song and my pointer finger is Green Day lyrics. Finally, my thumb says exactly how I feel about music: no music, no life. I seriously think I'd die without music. And below is a picture of my finished binder which my nails from last Mani Monday were inspired by. I've included a picture of my nails if you forgot.


Hope you guys enjoy! 

P.S. I'm working on some sketches right now, and I hope to post them this week for you guys to see. Plus, I'll be posting my manicure for a concert I'm going to this weekend. And is anyone else excited for the MMVAs (Much Music Video Awards)? I am!! (Billy Talent will be there!!!!!)


4 comments:

  1. These are gorgeous! I've used sharpies before on my nail art but the top coat always smudged it. What top coat did you use? (I used a sally hansen one)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I started with a matte top coat (Essie's Matte About You), which I made sure I put on thick so it wouldn't smudge. Then I used two coats of Essence's XXXL Shine Gel-Look top coat.

      Delete
    2. Hmmm I have that matte coat, I think I'll try it out next time!

      Delete

I would love to hear from you guys! Let me know what you think of the blog, the art and most of all, what YOU would like to see on here!