Pages

Sunday, December 22, 2013

Oops, I Did It Again...

No, I'm not referring to the Britney Spear's song with the title of this post. What I mean by it though, is oops, I painted a Mickey Mouse manicure again. Yes. I know. I've only painted Mickey Mouse manicures a hundred times before, but I can't help it. I just love that mouse.

But, of course, since it's Christmas time, I had to create a Santa Claus Mickey Mouse. I started with a base of the Sally Hansen gel colour, White Away. Then I added in the details with black, white and red acrylic.




And here is my super creative photo in a Christmas ornament. :p


Less than 3 days until Christmas!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you guys! Let me know what you think of the blog, the art and most of all, what YOU would like to see on here!