Pages

Friday, February 28, 2014

Is it summer yet?

Well, Southern Ontario has been hit with one seriously horrible winter. Tons of snow, freezing cold temperatures, and a lack of sunshine. I am not enjoying this. I know, I know, I live in Canada. I should expect this, but I hate it. I am a fan of summer, and seeing that it doesn't seem to be coming weather wise, I decided to bring some summer to my nails by putting on some bright colours.

I started with a base of Spirit by Revlon. Then, I striped on Pool Party by China Glaze, L.O.L by Essence, and Let's Get Lost by Essence. I finished off the look with striping on black acrylic. It's a super simple look, but I really love how it turned out.



Here's a super closeup to see all the colours.


Hope you guys like it!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you guys! Let me know what you think of the blog, the art and most of all, what YOU would like to see on here!