Pages

Friday, October 17, 2014

A Handful of Halloween

I didn't really know what to call today's manicure. It's kind of a mix of everything Halloween-y, yet hipster-ish as well. Here it is.



My pinkie and ring finger are a base of Revlon Red from Revlon. Then I used a bobby pin and black acrylic paint to make the drips. My ring finger is a base of Black Taxi from Nails Inc. Then I added the ribs using white acrylic. My middle finger is also a base of Black Taxi, with a half moon of Sure Thing from Revlon and the details for the eye in black and red acrylic. Finally, my thumb is a base of Black Taxi, with white acrylic to make the skeleton hand.

Hope you guys enjoy!

2 comments:

I would love to hear from you guys! Let me know what you think of the blog, the art and most of all, what YOU would like to see on here!