Pages

Wednesday, March 7, 2012

DIY: Spoon Ring

So, I've been wanting to make a spoon ring for a while, and I finally got to make one this past weekend! My dad and I worked on it for about an hour and I must say, it looks awesome!


 So, here is a photo of the ring on. It looks pretty cute, huh?



And here is a close up of the ring.

Check out the tutorial at http://kirstenerickson.blogspot.com/2011/12/spoon-ring-tutorial.html

**So a lot of the tutorials I have found suggest using nickel/silver spoons or sterling silver spoons. I started using a sterling silver one, and it broke several times. It hadn't been overheated or forcefully bent, but it still broke. Mine ended up being a silver plated, stainless steel spoon. So, try out both and see which works for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you guys! Let me know what you think of the blog, the art and most of all, what YOU would like to see on here!