Pages

Friday, March 2, 2012

These Are a Few of My Favourite Things [Photographs]

So, I would have to say, out of all the gazillions of photos I've taken, these are my absolute favourites.

I took this one in my backyard. The rose was floating on my pool.


This one was taken at a campfire. It's light painting with sparklers. Light painting is sooooo much fun, and you don't need a DSLR or SLR to do it (I have a Nikon D3100). For this photo though, I used my compact digital camera (a Canon Elph) on a slow shutter speed. I'll post a light painting tutorial soon, so you can try it yourself.


This one is just of some wild grapes. Nothing exciting, I just really liked the small depth of field and bokeh I ended up getting.


I took this picture in my backyard. We have a blackberry bush, and of course, it being winter in Canada when I took this meant that the blackberries had dried up. Once again, I just really love the short depth of field in it.


Once again, this one is taken in my backyard. It's the blackberry bush again. I just couldn't believe the colour of the leaves! 


I would have to say that this final picture is my absolute favourite of all the pictures I have ever taken. I took it over the Christmas break at the aviary. I thought it was the cutest thing the way the iguana was sleeping with his tongue hanging out. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you guys! Let me know what you think of the blog, the art and most of all, what YOU would like to see on here!