Pages

Sunday, December 30, 2012

2012: A Year in Review, of Nail Art

Seeing as the year is coming to a close, I decided it's time to look back at some of my favourite manicures of 2012.


My "Girl on Fire" nails for the release of The Hunger Games.


Spiderman nails I just felt like painting since he's my favourite super hero.


"Starfish on the beach" nails.


Doodle nails done with pen and ink.


"The Evolution of Pluto" nails, painted for no reason at all. 


Rolling Stones nails that I painted for the 50th anniversary of the band.


My "Ohana Means Family" nails I painted just cause I happen to love Stitch.


Day 3 of my 31 Day Nail Art Challenge, which is the Yellow Submarine. 


Harry Potter inspired nail art. 






 Dìa de los Muertos (Day of the Dead) sugar skull nail art (definitely in my top three).


And finally, my "Starry Night" recreation. 

11 comments:

  1. I love all of them! I am super in love with the Pluto nails though. Crazy detail in them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just found your blog through Amber Did It's Facebook page. You are crazy talented! I love your Stitch nails :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! :) My Stitch nails are some of my favourite too. :p

      Delete
  3. WOW, these are amazing!!! What do you use? Markers? Please share :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I use all different mediums. My main ones are nail polish and acrylic craft paint. However, I used magic markers for the flames on the Hunger Games nails, and India ink for the doodle nails. As long as you have a good top coat, lot's of different mediums work. :)

      Delete
  4. The Stitch one is my favorite. I wish mine looked like that. You are crazy talented. Starry Night is my favorite painting!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! And just keep practicing and before you know it, you'll be able to paint a crazy awesome Stitch manicure!

      Delete
  5. wow your amazing . how do you do the stitch ones

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you guys! Let me know what you think of the blog, the art and most of all, what YOU would like to see on here!