Pages

Wednesday, November 26, 2014

Potterhead

Hi. My name is Christina, and I am a Potterhead. Yes. There. I said it. I am a Potterhead, and proud of it. Now some of you might be overjoyed by this knowledge, while the rest of you are scratching your heads, thinking what is a Potterhead??? Well my friends, a Potterhead is someone like me who LOVES Harry Potter. And so, that brings me to my current nail design, Harry Potter nails.


My pinkie was a base of Black Taxi from Nails. Inc., then I painted on the Deathly Hallows with white acrylic. On my ring finger, I started with a base of Sure Thing from Revlon, then sponged on some brown acrylic and painted the Hogwarts seal with black acrylic. My middle finger was a base of Black Taxi, and the Dumbledore's Army logo painted with white acrylic. I painted the Grim on my pointer finger on a base of Sure Thing with brown acrylic sponged on top. Finally, my thumb was a base of Black Taxi with 9 3/4 painted on with white acrylic.


And here's a bit of a throwback. It's the Harry and Voldemort nails I painted for the release of Harry Potter and The Deathly Hallows Part 2 about 4 years ago.

I hope that you guys enjoy this!

P.S. What Hogwarts house are you from?? I've gotten Gryffindor and Slytherin, but I think I'm a Ravenclaw! Let me know in the comments below. 



2 comments:

I would love to hear from you guys! Let me know what you think of the blog, the art and most of all, what YOU would like to see on here!