Pages

Saturday, December 6, 2014

'Tis the Season

Well it's December now, so you know what that means... CHRISTMAS!!!!!!!!! Christmas is pretty much my favourite season, second only to Halloween, so I'm definitely excited for this time of year. And so, to kick things off, here's a quick little Christmas design. 


I started with a base of Blue Away from Sally Hansen, then began painting the letters with red acrylic. I then added in the lining on the letters with white acrylic, as well as the dots and leaves. And there ya go. This was pretty quick for me, and probably only took about 10 minutes. 

Are you guys ready for the holiday season?

Hope you guys enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you guys! Let me know what you think of the blog, the art and most of all, what YOU would like to see on here!