Pages

Wednesday, January 28, 2015

Bell Let's Talk

Today is Bell Let's Talk Day in Canada, which as day devoted to raising awareness and breaking the stigma of mental illness. For every text and phone call (for Bell and Bell Align customers), and for every tweet with #BellLetsTalk tomorrow in Canada, Bell donates 5 cents to mental health initiatives. I decided to paint a little nail design to help through my social media.

I painted the Bell Let's talk logo using blue and black acrylic on a base of Sure Thing from Revlon.

So let's do this today guys! If you're in Canada, text, tweet, call, do whatever you can to help! And for those of you outside of Canada, tweet, and spread awareness through word of mouth.

Hope you guys enjoy! Now let's break the stigma. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you guys! Let me know what you think of the blog, the art and most of all, what YOU would like to see on here!