Pages

Monday, May 11, 2015

Mindsweep

 I went to see the band Enter Shikari, and, as always, I painted my nails after their album artwork.


All nails were a base of Black Leather from China Glaze.For my pinkies, pointer finger and thumb, I used blue, purple, pink and red acrylic to paint synapses, as well as a bit of Plum Seduction from Revlon for a brighter magenta in certain spots. On my ring finger, I sponged on some of Yoga-Ta Get This Blue from OPI, then painted the Enter Shikari logo and synapses with white and blue acrylic. Finally, I painted "Enter Shikari" on my middle finger using white acrylic.

I got a chance to meet Rou and Rory from the band, and they thought my nails were awesome!




They also posted them on Instagram!


Hope you guys enjoy! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you guys! Let me know what you think of the blog, the art and most of all, what YOU would like to see on here!