Anyways, let's get to my new Harry Potter manicure.
My thumb is the Harry Potter logo, with a base of Black Satin from Rimmel. The logo is painted with acrylics. My pointer finger is the Golden Snitch, painted with acrylics on a base of Black Satin. My middle finger is the Dark Mark, painted in acrylics with a base of Black Satin. My ring finger is the Undesirable No. 1 poster. The white is White On from Sally Hansen and the black is acrylic and a black striper. My pinkie is the Deathly Hallows, with a base of Black Satin. The white is acrylic.
I also happen to have a really random Harry Potter tutorial from a design on my right hand.
If you have ever felt like being a one eyed-evil wizard-hunting-auror, then this tutorial is for you.
Here we go. A Mad-Eye Moody "eye" tutorial. This can be painted directly onto the nail or on a plastic bag.
1. Paint a clear coat onto a plastic bag. *If painting directly onto the nail, simply apply your base colour. When the base is dry, use a large dotting tool and make a white circle.
2. Paint on the brown leather straps.
3. Next, rim the white circle with gold.
4. Once the white and gold are dry, make a blue circle in the eye. This will be the iris.
5. Add some light blue for detail to the eye, then add a slightly lopsided black pupil.
6. Add white highlights to the eye.
7. Add some shading to the bottom of the eye to give a more three-dimensional look.
8. Finally, add details, such as the silver and black screws holding the eye together.
I hope you guys enjoy!