1. Paint your nail with a brown nail polish. I used Bare Necessity from Avon.
2. Using a large dotter (I used the end of a paint brush), make to white circles for eyes.
3. Give the werewolf some lime green irises and black pupils. Give him a big black nose.
4. Add some white fangs for the werewolf.
5. Finally, add some fur.
1. Start with a pale nude base. I used Sheer Nude from Orly.
2. Using black, paint the vampire's hair.
3. Add two white circles, followed by red dots for the eyes.
4. Add a nose for the vampire with brown. Paint on a mouth, along with two white fangs.
5. Finally, give the vampire some arched black eyebrows to look menacing. :p
And there you have it; your blood sucker.
1. Paint your nail with a green nail polish. I used High Line from NYC.
2. Add Frankenstein's triangular hair using black.
3. Next, using a dotter, make some white circles for the eyes. Follow with black pupils.
4. Give Frankenstein a black nose and smile.
5. Finally, add Frankenstein's trademark stitches with a black striper.
There you go. Once misunderstood monster!
1. Start with a white base. I used White On from Sally Hansen.
2. Sponge on some brown and black to "age" the mummy. I sued Bare Necessity and Black Satin from Rimmel.
3. Use a dotter and make one eye. Add an orange iris and black pupil.
4. Finally, use a black striper to make the mummy's bandages.
I want my mummy!
There you go! Monster Mash nails! Enjoy!