Pages

Friday, October 12, 2012

31 Day Nail Art Challenge --- Day 24, Book

It took me forever to figure out what book I wanted to use as my inspiration for this design. And then in hit me. When I was a little kid, I LOVED the Little Critter books written by Mercer Mayer.


On my pinkie is the little spider that always happens to pop up in the books. The base is White On from Sally Hansen and the spider is acrylic. My ring finger is Little Critter (who I think is a guinea pig) and the base is Dreamer from Revlon. I sponged a bit of white over Dreamer, then painted Little Critter with acrylic. Finally, on my middle finger is Little Critter's puppy. Once again, it's a base of White on with acrylic details. As for where my pointer finger is, it's a mix of being lazy, having lots of homework, and the fact that it has a bad tear in need of repair. So, in my next manicure, my pointer finger will make an appearance. :p 

Anyways, I hope you guys like this!

4 comments:

  1. Haha I still have these books! Mainly because they've been handed down to my younger brothers and sisters but man, nostalgia hit me hard. Great job!:)

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you guys! Let me know what you think of the blog, the art and most of all, what YOU would like to see on here!