Pages

Wednesday, June 18, 2014

MMVA's


On Sunday I went to the 2014 MMVA's or Much Music Video Awards. They're a huge Canadian awards show, and I definitely needed to do my nails for them.


The black base is Black Satin from Rimmel, and the white base is White Matter from Formula X. On my pinkie, I painted the Marianas Trench logo in white acrylic. My ring finger is the MMVA logo. On my middle finger, I painted the Imagine Dragons logo and Hedley's logo is painted on my pointer finger. Finally, my thumb is the Much logo. 

I don't have any concert photos, as I didn't stay for most of the MMVA's... It was my first bad concert experience...

But anyways, hope you guys enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you guys! Let me know what you think of the blog, the art and most of all, what YOU would like to see on here!