Pages

Tuesday, June 24, 2014

Tangled

It is a well known fact that I LOVE Disney. If you haven't figured that out yet, then what have you been doing?! Anyways, I thought it was about time for another Disney themed manicure.


The Disney movie I chose to base my design off of was Tangled. I chose to model the art after the illustrations during the credits of Tangled. 

I started with a base of Sure Thing by Revlon, then sponged brown acrylic on each nail. My pinkie is a tree painted with green, brown and black acrylic. On my ring finger, I painted Rapunzel using black, white and yellow acrylic. My middle finger is Pascal the chameleon, painted with black, white and yellow acrylic, and my pointer finger is Maximus the horse, painted with brown, black and white acrylic. Finally, my thumb is the tower Rapunzel lives in, painted with black, white and brown acrylic. Finally, I topped everything off with Big Matte Top Coat from Sally Hansen.

Hope you guys enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you guys! Let me know what you think of the blog, the art and most of all, what YOU would like to see on here!