Pages

Wednesday, May 14, 2014

A Little Bit Of Everything

I don't really know what to call this manicure. It's kind of got some vintage vibes going, with a lot of different designs going on.


My pinkie fingers are stripes, with a base of White On from Sally Hansen, and the stripes are made with black acrylic and tape. My ring fingers are sort of dandelion blossoms make with a black striper on a base of White On. My middle fingers are just two coats of Mint Sorbet from Sally Hansen. On my pointer finger, I painted a heart with black acrylic on a base of Blazed from Wet 'N' Wild. Finally, my thumb is a base Dreamer from Revlon, with black acrylic polka dots and a gold stud accent. 


Hope you guys enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you guys! Let me know what you think of the blog, the art and most of all, what YOU would like to see on here!