Pages

Sunday, May 25, 2014

Dun dun, dun dun, dun dun... shark!

Don't be scared by the post title ;), this post isn't scary at all.





My pinkies and thumbs are a base of St. James Park from Nails Inc., with yellow acrylic polka dots. On my ring fingers, I used a base of Sheer Nude by Orly, then painted the shark using Dreamer by Revlon and white and black acrylic. My middle fingers are a base of White Matter by Formula X, with St. James Park polka dots. Finally, my pointer fingers are a base of Dreamer with pineapples painted from yellow and black acrylic and Sassy by Revlon. This manicure was partly inspired by this article here, partly by summer practically being here, and partly by the fact that I just watched Sharknado... don't judge me... :p

Hope you guys enjoy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you guys! Let me know what you think of the blog, the art and most of all, what YOU would like to see on here!