Pages

Saturday, May 17, 2014

Art Crawl

Last Friday, I spent the day hanging out with my sister at something called Art Crawl. It's sort of a mini art festival that happens once a month. In honour of the occasion, I felt like I needed some artsy-hipster nails. This is what I came up with.


My pinkie finger is a mix of CuraƧao from Sephora and White On from Sally Hansen. Then I painted the drips with black acrylic. My ring finger (and thumb) is a base of White On that I added a small gold stud to. My middle finger is a base of Black Satin from Rimmel, with an eye painted with white and blue acrylic. Finally, my pointer finger is yin-yang with a base of White On and black acrylic.

I had lots of fun with this manicure, and even more fun that day.

Hope you guys enjoy!

2 comments:

I would love to hear from you guys! Let me know what you think of the blog, the art and most of all, what YOU would like to see on here!