Pages

Saturday, July 2, 2016

Braaaaaaains!

Ah Halloween, my favourite of the holidays. During September and October last year, I changed up my usual almond/stiletto shaped nails for some coffin shaped nails. I figured it was especially appropriate for Halloween time. 

Of course, in the true spirit of Halloween, and creepiness, I had to do some more zombie nails. And for photo purposes, I added some Third Degree silicone, fake bruising, and fake blood to my face and hands. 

Many polishes were used for this look, and they included:
Sheer Nude from Orly, French Quarter For Your Thoughts from OPI, Suzi Loves Cowboys from OPI, Revlon Red from Revlon, and Liquid Leather from China Glaze. If you want to see the tutorial on these babies, check out my post from two Halloweens ago here.


Strangely enough, I don't like horror movies, but I really, really love Halloween. Dressing up for Halloween is my favourite, especially when I get to incorporate some creepy, gory element. 


Last year I was zombie Rosie The Riveter, and I'm already working on an idea for this year. Do you guys like Halloween? Any thoughts for costumes this year? Yes, I know it's only July, but the Halloween spirit is with me all year long!

Happy not Halloween! :p See you guys tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you guys! Let me know what you think of the blog, the art and most of all, what YOU would like to see on here!