Pages

Friday, July 8, 2016

Bananas... For Banana Nails

The beginning of school was so crazy hectic, that I did very little nail art. This was one of the few/super quick manis I did.

The black nails were a base of Liquid Leather from China Glaze. I then put on a tiny bit of All About You from Sinful Colors. Then, the magenta nails are Orchid Me Not from Sally Hansen. The white nails started with a base of Sure Thing from Revlon, and then I painted the bananas using Orchid Me Not, and lined them with black acrylic. Finally, the neon pink nails were Pool Party from China Glaze, which I added random lines on using a black striper.


I think this design was only on for a couple days before I switched over to the Arkells nails. But it was fun while it lasted! I seriously love painting banana nails. :D

See you guys later!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you guys! Let me know what you think of the blog, the art and most of all, what YOU would like to see on here!