Pages

Friday, July 1, 2016

M-I-C-K-E-Y M-O-U-S-E, Mickey Mouse!

Last October was an interesting month. It was my second month of school, and I was still settling in to my new home, and getting used to doing school work again. Between the stress of school, and the loss of my bunny, Layla (yes, I miss her very much, but I have two new additions in my life that I'll share sometime), I needed to do something to feel better. And so, I did what any sane 20 something would do: I booked a spontaneous solo trip to Disney World... less than a week in advance. Okay, so that's not what most people would do, but I had an amazing time.

While I strangely enough did not have my nails painted in Disney, as soon as I got back, I knew exactly what I had to paint... The title should make it obvious.

A one Mr. Mickey Mouse.

The base was my favourite black polish, Liquid Leather from China Glaze, and then I painted Mickey using black, white and red acrylic. I went with one of the more original Mickeys, as he's my favourite.


I absolutely adore Disney, and in between band nails, I need to get back to some Disney designs. Any suggestions?

See ya soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you guys! Let me know what you think of the blog, the art and most of all, what YOU would like to see on here!