Pages

Tuesday, July 5, 2016

Let's Start A Riot... Fest

In September, I won tickets to Riot Fest, which included The Dirty Nil, Weezer, and Alexisonfire. Considering Alexisonfire broke up in 2012, this was epic news for me, and clearly required some nails.

I wanted to keep everything black and white so I could really tie the nails together, so the base was Liquid Leather from China Glaze, with all details in white acrylic.


Close up of the Alexisonfire nail.


And the Dirty Nil nail.


Fun fact: the father of one of the members of Alexisonfire was my orthodontist. I even used to get Alexisonfire toothbrushes.

Until next time! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you guys! Let me know what you think of the blog, the art and most of all, what YOU would like to see on here!