Pages

Thursday, July 7, 2016

Come To Light

As I've mentioned a bit, my posts stopped last year because life got busy! Last September I (finally) went to post-secondary school after my two years off spent working. Of course, with college, and university comes Frosh Week (or whatever the first week filled with events is called for your area). My school ended up pulling off one of the greatest Frosh Week concerts in the area, especially since we were the only school to end up with this band for Frosh. We got the Arkells.

If you don't know who the Arkells are, they're a Canadian band from right near where I live. They're kind of local legends, and they're really making it big world-wide. And since it was a band I liked, and a concert, nails were done.

The base was Liquid Leather from China Glaze, and the details were done with white acrylic. It was a pretty long process painting these, as writing Arkells was very tiny and detailed.



I definitely recommend you check the Arkells out, especially since their new album is out soon!

See you guys tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you guys! Let me know what you think of the blog, the art and most of all, what YOU would like to see on here!